Labels

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

We had a good Easter this year with our family.  On Good Friday Clint and I were able to go on a date.  Olivia and Alle had their first baby sitter at our home.  They did really well and Olivia talked about 'Ms Kasey' all day excited about being able to play.

Saturday we went to my parents home to have a bonfire and egg hunt.  The weather was beautiful and all the cousins had fun spending time together.  Olivia loves hunting eggs but she isn't that great at it.  The first egg she got she held it up so proud that she got it and opened it up.  I yelled at her to keep hunting more eggs!  then she wanted one that was up in a tree and she couldn't reach it, she started shaking the tree.



Easter morning Olivia sat in her daddy's lap and he talked to her about Jesus.  This is what he put on his facebook page:


"I was telling Olivia (my 2 1/2 year old) about why we celebrate Easter and when I said 'And Jesus was put on a cross...' Olivia interrupted me and said with a frown 'they were being mean.'  But when I said 'three days later...' She interrupted me again with her arms flung into the air 'HE GOT UP!'.  Have I ever stated that I am a blessed man?" - Clint Fleetwood


We went to my parents house for lunch with the entire 'Fountain' crew.  Olivia and Alle both got some bunny ears from my mom and the kiddos went on another mini egg hunt.  We also went to the Fleetwood's that afternoon for naps and supper.  It is a blessing to have our families close by to celebrate holidays with.

Two little bunnies!

Olivia look so grown up in her Easter dress...


No comments:

Post a Comment