Labels

Friday, November 8, 2013

40 weeks today

Today is my due date for my third child, baby Mark Edward.  We are so excited and waiting anxiously to see him... but it looks like it will be a couple more days before he makes his grand appearance.  I went in to see my doctor 10/30, 11/4, and today 11/8 and was told the same thing... nothing is happening!  I had some braxton hicks contraction a few weeks ago but since then nothing and I am only one cm dilated.

 I'm trying to remain focused and positive about my pregnancy and the soon birth with everything else we have going on.  So while we are waiting on our little man, I looked back at what I had written about Alle's birth (almost two years ago now!) and decided  to finish her birth story and post it sometime tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment