Labels

Saturday, September 15, 2012

A look back at 2011

I love taking pictures and scrapbooking them but lately I haven't had much time to get out a lot of non-baby stuff and scrapbook .  So instead, I have made a 'Family Yearbook' for the last few years.  Every few months or so, shutterfly will have a code for a free photobook and you only pay the shipping cost.

A couple of days ago I made a yearbook for 2011 and realized that so much has changed since the beginning of last year.  Olivia was a little baby still wearing diapers; Alle wasn't even a thought yet; Clint was working a different job;  I was working a job; We were attending a different church; Olivia was still in day care; She had just started Gymnastics; Cousin Asher was just one month old.... So many changes in the 20 months or so.  Olivia stopped looking so much like a baby and more like the little girl she is now a month or two after her birthday... which is when I found out I was pregnant with Alle.  Even though I have loved my family and cherished our time during 2011, it is hard to imagine my life now without little Alle bug added to it.  I am so thankful for our blessings, hardships, provisions, and additions to our family from God.






By the way... If there are any mistakes in the photo book, please don't tell me.  I have already ordered the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment